Win an Apple Watch Series 5
Apple Watch Set (Men and Women)
Want to win a Series 5 Apple Watch?
Looking for the perfect Christmas Gift ?????
Birthday gift ???
Personal gift ???
The Ladies Auxiliary will be raffling off an Apple Watch!
Ticket Sales will begin on Sunday November 3rd in the Church hall.
Ticket Price: $10.00for each watch
Drawing will be held on Sunday, December 8th , 2019 during social coffee hour.
Thank you for all the love & support.
Church Attendance and Support –Part I
1. Checkup for church members
Q1: How many morning services would we have if everyone would stay home when I do?
Q2: How often would the evening service be canceled if no one would go except when I do?
Q3: How often would the Sunday school meet if others would attend only when I do?
Q4 How much Christian instruction would the children of my community receive if other parents would pay only as much attention to it as I do?
Q5: How many neighbors would be invited to services and welcomed if others would invite and welcome only as many people as I do?
Q6: How many prayers would be offered for my pastor, my neighbors, and my church if others would pray only as much as I do?
Q7: How many words of testimony would be given for Christ if others would speak out for Christ only as much as I do?
Q8: What kind of church would my church be if every member were just like me?
2. Walk in Christ The Light
“ Brethren, walk as children of light (for the fruit of light is found in all that is good and right and true), and try to learn what is pleasing to the Lord. Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them. For it is a shame even to speak of the things that they do in secret; but when anything is exposed by the light it becomes visible, for anything that becomes visible is light. Therefore it is said, ‘Awake, O sleeper, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give you light.’”
Church Attendance and Support – Part II
3. Ten things my church provides for me:
1. Christian worship through which I learn to practice the presence of God.
2. Christian preaching with its spiritual instruction and its challenge to holy living.
3. Christian ordinances, baptism and the Lord’s Supper, which are continual reminders of the possibility of abundant new life through surrender to God and daily communion with Him.
4. Christian instruction through which I learn to think high thoughts and discover spiritual truths.
5. Christian fellowship which will strengthen the best that is in me.
6. Christian evangelistic opportunities through which I can make my life count for God.
7. Christian training opportunities through which I can find myself and grow in the Christian life.
8. Christian service opportunities through which I can make my life more useful to God and humanity.
9. Christian missions through which I can make my influence for good felt throughout the world.
10. Christian stewardship opportunities through which I can express my gratitude to God for His grace in my life.
1. In loving memory of Asmahan Abou Khodr (9 Day Obs.), Offered by Albert Abou Khodr and family . May her memory be eternal.
2.In loving memory of Abraham Kassees, offered by Kathy Kassees and family. May his memory be eternal.
3. In loving memory of Nabeel Hanna, offered by Nijmeh Hanna and family. May his memory be eternal.
4. For the health and spiritual welfare of Sam and Freida Kalil and their children, offered by Sam and Freida Kalil.
5. For the health and spiritual welfare of Scott and Lyanna Kalil and their children, offered by Scott and Lyanna Kalil.
6. For the health and spiritual welfare of John Kalil and his sons, offered by John Kalil.
Special General Assembly Meeting
Sunday November 17th at 12 noon.
"Members: Please take a note of it and plan to attend" Please be advised that a notice for the meeting was mailed to your homes, be on the look for your mail.
Wednesday Nov.13th:Ladies Auxiliary Meeting @ 6:30p.m.
Tuesday Nov.26th: Parish Council Meeting @ 6:30p.m.
The Nativity Fast begins on Friday November 15, 2019.
The Nativity Fast is one of the four Canonical Fasting Seasons in the Church year. This is a joyous fast in anticipation of the Nativity of Christ. In the weeks between now and December 25, Orthodox Christians prepare themselves to celebrate the birth in the flesh of our Lord Jesus Christ.
كنيسةُ القِدِّيسِ جَاورجِيُوسَ الَأنطَاكِيَّة للرُّومِ الأُرْثُوذُكسِ في جَاكسِنْفل فلُوريدا
Weekly Bulletin Heighlights
David and Renee Bateh
Dr. Justin and Lora Bateh
Tone-4 Eothinon –10
Epistle: Gal. 2:16-20
Gospel: Luke 10:25-37
English: Hanania M. Hanania
Arabic: George Baghdan
Basem Rustom and George Kishek
Hanania Hanania and Chris Farha
Kamil Nasrah and Ameen Hakim
Bader Bajalia, Alex and Daniel Deeb, Elias Baghdan, Jacob and Anthony Akel, Jamil & Jean Fayad. Nicholas & Anthony Odeh, Jad Butrus, Michael Fakhouri.
Thanksgiving Food Drive!!
The Ladies Auxiliary of our Church will once again be collecting nonperishable items for Thanksgiving food drive to be donated to a Charitable Organization of their choice.
The collection of these food items will continue until Sunday November 24th, so start your shopping soon!
It’s hard to be abandoned, or homeless at any time of the year, but the holidays seem to hurt even more when you’re hungry and alone. Time is running out to help someone in need this Thanksgiving!
Please help make Thanksgiving a happy day for those less fortunate!
Please drop your items in theblue Box located in the foyer or see Poline Salameh or Helen Tannous for list of Food items needed.
Our Church Sunday School is also sponsoring a food drive for:
Please save the Date for
Saturday December 7th, 2019
“Church Bus Trip to Orlando”.
The Ladies Auxiliary is planning a bus trip to
“Disney Village, Orlando, Florida”
¨ Date: Saturday December 7th, 2019
¨ Departure: 7:00 AM (from the church parking lot).
¨ Bus Ticket Price: $50.00 per person. (Prepaid Ticket & Non Refundable)
Deadline to buy a ticket is November 30th, 2019
(Buy your ticket before deadline date above)
For bus ticket sales and reservation, please see Mrs. Abla Bateh or Khourieh Ranwa in the church Hall